It's easy to enjoy fine dining at the best restaurants in metro Charlotte during Queen's Feast: Charlotte Restaurant Week, July 21-30, 2017, with no other restaurant deals or discounts necessary!
2) Click on each restaurant’s name to view location, reservation information, description, and the restaurant’s special Charlotte Restaurant Week menu.
3) Make advance dinner (only) reservations or call ahead for seating at the restaurant(s) where you would like to dine, as instructed on the individual restaurant’s Charlotte Restaurant Week website page (either by telephone or online).
4) Arrive at the restaurant on the date and time reserved, tell the host/hostess your name and reservation time and that you are there to partake in the Charlotte Restaurant Week menu.
5) No passes, tickets, or restaurant coupons are required.
6) If for any reason you are unable to make it to a restaurant for your reserved seating, please be courteous and call the restaurant as soon as possible in advance to cancel the reservation.
Reservations/call-ahead are strongly recommended. Participating restaurants cannot guarantee walk-in seating during Charlotte Restaurant Week but will accommodate non-reserved guests if possible. If a restaurant has availability for the evening, walk-ins will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis.